Re: [pyrnet] Wisconsin

Caryl----Ah Kringle---we haven't had that--anyway the good stuff since
my Aunt passed away in Racine. I sure miss it--I know you can order it
from that particular co. (can't think of the name right now) but I'll
have to do some checking. We live about 25 miles from LaCrosse on the
ridge around Norwalk. I did some checking before we got Sophie but I
didn't know everything about them--the thing that surprised me the most
wasn't the barking , it was the stubborn nature at times--she housebroke
really easily especially since they were kept in the haymow of the barn
(walk-out). Mostly it was just the not coming when she was called--in
fact most the time at night she makes at least two more rounds before
coming in--drives me crazy some nights when I'm really tired and not up
for her games but then there is the other side of her--I've never taken
her for therapy training and as I said, since she was 4 months we have
been stopping at the Morrow Home off and on sometimes a month between
visits if I can't use the car (she refuses to get in the back end of the
truck)! She always has been so sweet and gentle with those lovely people
and they in turn just adore her. As she has gotten older her personality
is so much more developed-- it is wonderful. I've owned a Springer
Spaniel, a Great Dane (I loved this breed) and a poodle (my baby before
I had human ones), and also big overgrown Bear, my lab, collie, shepherd
mix. But Sophie is like having a lap poodle but too big to actually get
on your lap unless we are on the floor. It's great after all this time
to meet more Wisconsin people---we live in a great state!!! Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!