[pyrnet] Wisconsin

Christine & Bonnie,

Heading to WI April 6th.  Planning our annual Rites of Spring at the
Lakefront......which for our family is kite flying and normally slipping
around in the mud with a pack of dogs also enjoying the mud slipping part of
the rites.

Bonnie the name of the company is "Racine Kringles" and yes they do have a
website.  My personal favorite is the Pecan Kringle.

Wish we were closer to WI.  The trip is almost 600 miles door to door (don't
tell anyone but I can normally do it in 10 hours).  One stop for gas, food
and potty breaks and back on the road again.

Caryl