Re: [pyrnet] New stuff/National !

So, anyone else really excited yet?

Well, yes, and no.  I'm looking forward to meeting fellow Pyr people and
seeing their Pyrs, but I'm not looking forward to getting three of our guys
ready to go, and all the other things that need to be done at home to get
ready to go.   Things like, making arrangements so that Mother who looks
after our other critters, won't have much to do, get the RV serviced and
filled, etc.  And then, it's the drive to Mass that should be interesting.
At least in the beginning of May the weather should be good, even if it
does rain.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees