Re: [pyrnet] New stuff/National !

>  Those rusty pans are such a pain.  Several of us
> are looking into the material used to coat pick-up beds for coating
>
> the old crate pans.

You can just order new plastic pans alone from some of the catalogues.
That's what we did when we got Anais and had an old crate.  Of course by
ten months her back was pressed up against the top of the old crate and
we had to get a bigger one.  I may still have the plastic pan, if anyone
wants to see if it will fit in their crate.

Stephanie & Anais