Re: [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

Lisa, thank you for letting us know how well Casper is doing.  I'm sure
everyone is pleased to hear that he has come so far.  I think it is great
that you were able to do all this, and not have to get rid of him.  I
give you lots of credit for really working at this, I know it was
frustrating for you at times.  Congrats on a good out come!  :-)  Big
hugs to Casper!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas