Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

Lisa, sounds like all you efforts are finally paying off--congratulations!
One of the effects of all the obedience training you're doing with Casper
is that you're spending lots of pretty intense time together at something
he seems to be enjoying--great way to enhance his sense of security. Does
it work, when he starts to get anxious or act out, to put him on command?
Sit, or down/stay? It's one of the things our trainer suggested when we're
out with Ivy Rose and she gets spooked by something--like a person she
doesn't know noticing her! It works if we get the command in *before* she
freaks out.
Anyway, glad things are going so much better for you and your boy.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose