Re: [pyrnet] Putting on weight

    You may have already said this but how old is he, how tall is he and how
much does he currently weigh?  You might want to be careful feeding him as
much as he wants, especially if he's a real "pig" like my girl Kayla....so
as not to make him grow too fast.  Also, neutering doesn't really have
anything to do with a dog gaining weight.  Usually if this happens it's
because the animal has just stopped running around looking for you know
what.  :)  I do suggest getting him neutered for other reasons, though,
including cancer of those parts, unless of course you intend to show him in
conformation or are already aware of the responsibilities of breeding.  :)
Just some friendly advise.

Talk later,
Chrissy