Re: [pyrnet] prozac for dogs

Allison,

We tried clomicalm first, but it did nothing for our dog.  I still would not
rule it out, because others have had success.  The prozac has made a
difference.  it took a few weeks, but now his crying is reduced to 5-10
minutes.  The bloody attempts to escape have subsided and the excessive
drooling is minimized.

He seems pretty comfortable.  It has not affected his disposition,   he is
still eager to go for walks and loves his dog training sessions.  He loves to
play with my other dog and my kids.

I hope this helps you.

Lisa