[pyrnet] Novice A again

Well, nobody qualified today :(  At least, my two didn't.  A lot of
others did.  We had the pleasure of watching Flurry work beautifully, and
she did qualify.

Ciaran did his usual "deaf" routine for the recall.  He heard me on the
second try which didn't count.  He got a total of 154 points.  It was
probably my fault as usual.  The judge even said that Ciaran couldn't
hear me.  Of course, it was a really big, noisy place, and I couldn't
hear the judge's instructions, either.  I had to keep looking over at him
to see if he was saying something.

Anais didn't jump on my shoulders this time but she didn't sit in front
of me, either.  She went right into the finish, so she lost some points
for that.  She figured she knew what came next, so why should she wait
for me to tell her. She lost most of her points for not sitting more than
once during the heeling.  She lost a total of 31 points for her heeling
routine :( and ended up with 161.  So, I guess we know what we need to
work on.

They had a good time though, got a lot of attention, pets and hugs from
everyone from 2 years old up.  All in all it was a good day :)

Stephanie, Ciaran & Anais