Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

Terry, so what you are saying is, because we have bigger brains we are
free to care for them by letting them run all over, breed, get killed by
cars, or euthanize them?  With your line of thinking we shouldn't fence
them either, because we can, and we hamper them from being free spirits?
Wild logic, just to justify a male dog keeping it's nuts, and being "all
boy"?    The problem is, those "boys' can impregnate a lot of females,
just for the sake of "feeling good".   Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka