Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

----- Original Message -----
From: <M3A4E5@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

> In a message dated 3/24/01 12:54:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> lochsloy@eagnet.com writes:
>
> << Would you care to explain how a dogs quality of life is lessened by
being
>  fixed?
>  Marie and Beau
>   >>
> Would you care to explain how a dogs quality of life is in any way
enhanced
> by being mutilated? I am not attempting to be flippant, or rude.
>
> Terry Rickert

Neither am I. I am honestly interested in hearing what you mean by this
statement. And there are many ways a dog's life is enhanced by being fixed.
It cuts down on reproductive cancers. Animals that are fixed generally live
longer and healthier lives. And they tend to stick closer to home which cuts
down on the chances of their ending up as a road pizza.
Marie and Beau