Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

In a message dated 3/25/01 12:28:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
clhenke@juno.com writes:

<< Terry, while it is nice that you have so much respect for your stepmother
 I  am rather curious.  What type of breeder is she?  For all we know she
 may be just another puppy- miller, who feels that people should be
 allowed to breed, to make money, and the problems at the other end
 ( euthanasia ) are not her problem.  You quote her as though she is the
 first, and last authority on dog breeding. >>

I have known her for thirty-four years. I have never met you in person. I
have only been on the receiving end of your tirades!!!

Terry