Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

In a message dated 3/25/01 12:53:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

<< But, this may take some time as her free
 time is rather limited. Perhaps she will let me peruse the
 journals myself looking for the references. >>

Let me clarify what I am asking for. Studies that track the health of dogs
from the same lines, possibly even the same litters. Some of them have been
neutered and some of them have not. Lines of historically healthy dogs, and
also lines that have a history of cancer in them. I have not been able to
find any such studies, but I would certainly be interested in finding one.

Terry