Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

In a message dated 3/25/01 1:02:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

<< Do you have a Vet that you trust? If so,
 perhaps you could ask your own Vet for the references to the
 studies that prove the health benefits of sterilization surgery.
 If not, find one. I have little free time myself, and at the
 moment I must get to work. >>

I have not been able to find a Vet that has any source for the type of
testing that I have been looking for. I do not believe that any such studies
have ever been undertaken.

Terry