Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

I was speaking on my behalf, Terry. I have a very close family
history of breast cancer and would opt for the surgery in a
heartbeat, if the insurance would pay for it. But then, I've
never been a vain person in any stretch of the imagination. I do
not consider my breasts something other than what they are,
glands to nurse children. My children are 19 and 17. There is no
longer any need to keep them. I do not take measure of people by
what is on the outside of them. I measure them by what is in
their hearts. If and when I am asked to describe someone, I
generally describe them by their personality, not by their
physical attributes or lack thereof. I'm just not one who notices
such things.

As far as the scientific studies proving the health benefits of
sterilization surgery, where are the scientific studies
disproving the health benefits? To be honest Terry, I'm a single
Mother, who is struggling to support her family, working, for the
most part, 7 days a week. Perhaps if you actually set about
LOOKING for the studies proving the benefits, you just might find
them. Now I really must get to work!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com