Re: [pyrnet] World Steering Committee Spam

Do any of the rest of the folks on the Pyrnet list or any other list for that
matter continue to get the daily Spam email from the World Steering Committee
via Eddy Van Eck with its multilevel marketing proposals?  I had hoped that a
quite complaint to a few folks could stop this abuse via the Internet.  So
far it has not been successful.  In all honesty, any legitimate function this
group may have had is being hurt severely by this action.  I would hope that
if some folks on the Steering Committee were victims as well that they would
publicly separate themselves from this shabby practice.  Otherwise we are
left with nothing else but to consider their involvement equally culpable.
JMHO.

Joe