Re: [pyrnet] World Steering Committee Spam

Thank your lucky stars then Barb because a lot of problems have been created
through this "individual".  The only thing that should have been received to
date was an email from me to all the Lists containing an article from The
International Magazine of Pyreneans from our Chairman Bob Brown. I sent this
to as many lists as I could.  This was to inform people of the progress to
date with the World Steering Com.  There is also the email group Pyrworld
but apart from that the "spam" emails are from Eddy Van Eck and his own
Pyrenean people list which obviously some of you are on from a couple of
years back.   Will report back once I hear from W/Steer group but in the
meantime if people do what Kerry has done, put his email addy into "The
Blocked Senders List"

Jan
Jan Chaplin
Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans