[pyrnet] Chat: Muddy again

So glad I have this board to read!  It is raining here in NE today.  No one
else I know has such a large dog and it makes me smile to read all your
stories.  Just spent the last 30 minutes chasing a muddy Pyr (Holly) through
the living room, kitchen, den etc... She got in past me before I could clean
her feet.  She refused to come back to my pail of water at the door.  I
wiped up the kitchen, and gave up.  Will wait for the muddy paw prints to
dry in the other rooms before I try and vac them up.  Came up to my computer
room, signed on and read all these posts.  I love it.  She is worth all the
trouble, she is so sweet and mild.
Just want to say thanks.
Joyce
Nebraska