Re: [pyrnet] new behavior-growling at small dog

Robyn, that's it exactly.  I think we all try to think these things
through, but when something happens, then we have to revise and go "Oops,
I should have".  In the case of a real small dog, there may not be a
second chance.

I take it that things got pretty lively at your end too, huh?
Ah the joys of  multi-dog  living!  No wonder my family all think we are
insane! :-)  When my Mother was visiting, I woke every day saying the
mantra, " please everyone...don't fight while Grandma is here!"  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka