Re: [pyrnet] new behavior-growling at small dog

Hi just had a couple of things to add to yalls discussion, first let me say
thank God for hard wood floors!!!!!   My whole house is hardwood floors so
the few times Sheba does come in are not a problem. for those who who dont
know me  Im sissy and Sheba is my Pry puppy. she is out with my goats and is
rarely let in the house then theres Suger who is my Chiauaua(sp?)  she lives
in the house but thinks the goats are hers to herd up and play with. her and
sheba play very well together but i do watch them when they are together
suger is 2 yrs old and weighs 3lb4oz sheba is 15 weeks old and weighs 24lbs
heck even if she thought she was playing she is just a baby and could very
easly hurt suger and not even mean it.  better to err on the side of caution.

Sissy Brandon