From: Robyn Allwright [mailto:ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 1:00 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] rainy weather

>(w/the exception of my daddy dog....he refuses to get
> dirty or wet, so he camps out in it).  they stay out in the rain and roll
in
> the mud all the time.

Allison, this is the same with our guys.  In the morning when I first let
them out, if it's raining they are back on the porch in two seconds.
Actually, I think they'd prefer to "hold" it all day before getting out in
a bit of rain <VBG>.  However, they never fail to find the smallest patch
of mud and muck, and proceed to get it all over themselves.  Hey, don't
they say "mud packs" are good for the complexion?

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees