Re: [pyrnet] rainy weather

    Moses used to worry me because he would not go into any "igloo" in the front pen.  He'd just sit out in the rain and mud but if it was a downpour he'd howl so I'd have to bring him to the house.  When we finished the back pen with the sheep shed, he would get in there....or under it.  All of a sudden, now he gets in the igloos and if it's raining really bad, refuses to come out.  Rajah just stays in when it rains but will come out to see you.  Kayla and Isaac bond through the mud no matter what but if you can get Mo out anymore, he literally tip toes and dances around trying to find a dry spot.  :)
    The babies haven't been out enough to tell yet.
    My oldest Cocker, though, we try to let him out and he just stands there...."Nope, I'll hold it thank you."
    Sometimes you just have to laugh.  :)

Chrissy