Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] new behavior-growling at small dog

Ann, I don't think it applies in the feeding situation.  None of dogs
have ever uttered so much as a look when I fool with their feed bowls.
Although I do give them the consideration of speaking to them before I
lean down to touch the bowl.  They are in no way aggressive to us about
their eating, just making sure that no other dog gets theirs.  A friend
of ours that has the sister to our group also has 20 some dogs.  She says
that Ida ( Pyr.) is the absolute worst about food aggression, and yet
none of the others dogs even attempt to get near her food.  Who knows?
:-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas