Re: [pyrnet] Newspaper ad.

Sort of reminds me of the mix I heard about on a local programme on our PBS
radio station here in Greenville.  The man that called
in to the programme, Pet Talk, had a Border Collie/Irish Setter mix.  The
host to the programme even commented that this was a definite conflict of
interests -- "do I herd, or do I hunt?".

> Anyone think there could be problems with this one?  Talk about Psychotic
> possibilities  " do I hate myself or don't I?  Am I a predator or a
> protector???"

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Py