Re: [pyrnet] Hi Everyone

Robyn, your right about some of the mistakes we make in regards to all
the "stuff" when moving.  One of our biggies was selling a Troy-bilt
Rototiller.  I don't know where our heads were on that one!  Plus I've
had some real losses while things were in storage too.  The last move
being the worst!  And then for us animal folks, the joys of moving with
the critters and all it entails, we have had some interesting times
moving with all the animals, horses included.  I've finally hit the stage
where I don't want to move again  for a long time!  I hate that the
country is so crowded, but I really don't want to be the one to move any
too soon.  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas