Re: [pyrnet] Re: Bonbelle

Thank you Urs for the pictures but I have a question--I noticed that
Tambel really didn't have much of a coat in some of his pictures--is
this true of only French backgrounds? I just wondered because I've seen
other pictures where the dogs don't have a very good coat at an early
age and just wondered if this is the heritage of certain dogs or is it
time of the year when the picture was taken or what? Sophie has always
had this thick gorgeous coat since she came to us--less underfur in the
summer but always full--I am no expert for sure but I wish you could
enlighten me--thank you, Bonnie     P.S. I know that to some extent they
all have a Fr. background---but some come from should I say , better
backgrounds.

BE HAPPY!!!!!