[pyrnet] Re: Bonbelle

We must agree with Joe's comments regarding Bonbelle. Allan and I really
feel she did not receive the credit she deserved. From our point of few  the
pups we have produced all go back to Bonbelle. She has given us or certainly
largely contributed to pups of wonderful temperaments and good health.

At the supper table tonight we were discussing this thread and have come up
with this conclusion. We have not suffered from Newfyitis or St. Bernardism
with our pups so we conclude that Bonbelle has done wonderful things for our
line <vbg>

As Joe suggests "it might be nice to let the old girl have her fair due. She
has earned it"
No doubt there are other French imports that have greatly contributed to
many of the kennels in the US and Canada, but for us and perhaps others in
the past decade Bonbelle has contributed much.

Kind Regards
Sandy Dyment
Pyrview Reg'd Great Pyrenees
Secretary: Great Pyrenees Club Of Central Ont.
www.angelfire.com/on3/Pyrview