Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs howling

Chrissy, Gulliver didn't bark much at all when we first got him, but now
he is a mess and gets everyone going.  He tends to start out with a
"Bayouf"- hound like sound, before going into a regular Pyr. bark.  I
hate the darn sound, always startles me when he does it!

I would imagine many a Pyr. has joined in  howling with a pack of wolves
in the distance.  Since it is just a form of communication.  As long as
it was in the distance and their stock was safe, I would think that they
might join in.
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com