Re: [pyrnet] Looking for a home

I am crossposting this email I received today.  They are located between
Cookeville and Crossville Tennessee.  Their email address is:

nlcoven@twlakes.net (nlcoven)

<<We have a neutered male and spayed female, ages 4 and 5 respectively, Thor
and Maggy Mae.  We have to sell our farm and cannot take them with us and the
new buyers did not want to keep them - which is a big mistake, we think.  If
you know of anyone who would like to adopt these two wonderful kids, we would
truly appreciate it.  Of course, we want a good home for them, someone who
will love them.  They are strictly outdoor dogs and would be great with
goats, sheep, etc. - as you know.

I am hoping that you can help us or put us in touch with someone who can.
Thanks so much for any help you can give - Nancy Coven>>