Re: [pyrnet] Re: Bonbelle Family Photo

In a message dated 5/8/01 10:54:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, cwolfe@trib.com
writes:

Is anyone planning to post the five-generation family photo of Bonbelle and
her clan on the Net? Or does anyone know if it's already been done? That
would be something to see!

I am sure we will.  The pictures were done professionally so no instant
results.  Our thanks to Arlene Oraby for everything including Bonbelle.  One
should be able to look back in say 20 years and identify a movement that
impacts the breed here in North America that essentially was led by Bonbelle
by her beauty, breeding, grace, and the dedication and love of her owners,
Phil and Arlene Oraby.

Joe