Re: [pyrnet] Finally finished

<< Montgomery was the
> same show we finished Jordy at the Montgomery show Fri. What day did you
> finish on?  Strangely Jordy won in open against 1 male, and won BOW Fri,
then
> the dog he won against Fri. went on to get majors on both sat., and sun.
as
> BOW.

We weren't able to be there on Friday, only Saturday and Sunday.  It has
been very difficult this spring here in the South to find a major.  The
shows that had pulled majors in the past didn't form any, and the shows
that haven't had a major in the past three years suddenly pulled them.  We
are friends of the couple with the other male, and it was great that he
went BOW -- might as well share the points <VBG>.

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Py