Re: [pyrnet] Re: any suggestions?

Ann and Peg, I was totally blown away by your note, I can only imagine
how big a shock the news would have been for you.  Here I was mumbling
about the amount of dog hair and shedding around this place, and your
letter shut me up plenty fast!  Terrible way to have to remind someone to
count their blessings!  Please know that we are thinking of you all and
sending positive thoughts.  I hope some one can give you some good
information that may help!  Our thoughts are with you!  Cindy and the
gang!

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas