[pyrnet] Re: suggestions?

Ann and Peg-
I am so so sorry to learn of Paddington's illness. The only thing I would
tell you is that Angell Memorial the best possible facility to help you
through this. When my previous Pyr had a transitional cell cancer, we chose
not to pursue chemotherapy for a variety of reasons, but the oncologist at
Angell suggested an anti-inflammatory drug which relieved his symptoms for
several months and made his final days good ones. I'm sure that if there is
something similar that will help Paddington, they'll know about it.

My heart goes out to you both - we'll be thinking of you.
Lyn and Bridger