[pyrnet] Re: Tennessee cruelty case

Pam, I am go glad that one Pyr (were there one or two?) has a good foster
home. The Pyr looking into a woman's eyes looked so gorgeous and loving in
the picture. I am in awe of that wonderful sheriff posting all those photos
to his web site. Any stolen dogs can more easily be reunited with their
families. Other dogs will more easily be placed. This is the first time I
ever saw such a posting.

To make things worse, this woman accused of animal cruelty had three
MONKEYS on her premises and all the monkey sanctuaries are full with
washed-up pets (please never buy a pet monkey, things always go wrong).
Shirley, Patou, Ivy and the Bullet

> > http://www.bedfordcountyso.org/
> >
> > Check on "Bedford County Animal case" in the middle of Page 1.

Shirley McGreal, Chairwoman, International Primate Protection League
POB 766 Summerville SC 29484 USA
Phone: 843-871-2280 Fax: 843-871-7988
E-mail spm@awod.com or ippl@awod.com
Visit IPPL's award-winning web site: <http://www.ippl.org>
"Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell" - Edward
Abbey