Re: [pyrnet]Reply/Hi,I'm new here

Seems to me like Sariena is making every effort to think this through and
do what she is most comfortable with.  Also that her main questions were
asking others if they experienced this.  Why is this taking on an almost
attack like attitude again?  I thought we were all trying to be on our
best behavior in welcoming new folks?  It's made to  sound like Zeus is
on a BARF diet, and it's made up of her kids!?  Lighten up folks, Sariena
is doing more than a lot of people who get on the list.  Just my humble
opinion of course!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas