Re: [pyrnet] Ch Pyr Sire x Ch Pyr Dam = BOXER!

----- Original Message -----
From: <Lnor4@aol.com>

On a recent e-mail to AKA, they actually tell me that, "even though I have
the correct #'s for the parents, the WR shows it's a boxer".  (Signed "Kathy
Hairston @ K1H@akc.org.)>>

Well, I wouldn't bet the farm on AKC.  I have a whole bunch of Boxers on my
property.  Starting with my adult male imported last Fall from Holland who,
when his papers came through carries the AKC number WR016302/01  His first
US born litter carries the numbers WR018236 followed by 01-05.  I have a
litter from two WP parents, born in Jan 2000 carrying the litter number
WP961242.  The same two parents produced a litter in Jan 2001 numbered
WR016201.  My guess?? Ms Hairston hasn't a clue!!

Linda