Re: [pyrnet] Hi, I'm also new here

Adrienne, well I can finally say that I found a sure method for dealing
with the Pyr. barking! :-)  I was put on a prescription for Baclofen
yesterday ( severe leg cramps with my M. S. ).  I managed to sleep with
five Pyrs. on and around the bed barking their fool heads off at
something outside.  Hubby actually had to get up and turn the light on to
shut them up.  Dang....I didn't hear a thing!
I was really amazed ( and the terrible leg pain is better too! ).  I
don't advocate drugging ones self mind you, but it did work better than
anything so far! :-)  Good luck!
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com