Re: [pyrnet] Joe

In a message dated 5/24/01 12:35:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
closetothesky@webtv.net writes:

I'm not trying to defend anyone and an opinion is just that,
butttt--- we all know that certain people on this list do get carried
away with their "opinions" and please try not to be offended--there are
many of us out here who have been reading and thinking "what a wise
woman she is" (you) and how wonderfully responsible you sound and would
do the same thing if in your shoes!!! You oughta read what goes on here
sometimes!!

I agree completely with Bonnie.  Some people on the list have almost no
background or experience, but somehow have been anointed with the knowledge
and wisdom that most had to earn.  It is a forum that is open to all.
Seriena asked for experience and she has gotten several that was basically
all the same.  One should delete if the subject matter is too serious or
in-depth for their wishes.  Tolerance is what makes a list like this
successful and that implies not trying to impart ones personal opinion about
others on the list.

That way we can all "BE HAPPY."

Joe