[pyrnet] Petsmart

 I was recently upset this past weekend to visit a Petsmart store only to see a group of dogs (mostly puppies in cages) with a sign over them that read Adoption Dogs....$100.  I did no think that Petsmart sold animals so I asked for the store manager.  He informed me that the dogs were not being sold by Petsmart but by an adoption agency.  Just the sign with a price on it was enough in my mind to think that the dogs were being sold in a Petsmart store.  Any comments?

Bob M