Re: [pyrnet] Petsmart

--- vacman <vacman@durham.net> wrote:
>  I was recently upset this past weekend to visit a Petsmart store
> only to see a group of dogs (mostly puppies in cages) with a sign
> over them that read Adoption Dogs....$100.  I did no think that
> Petsmart sold animals so I asked for the store manager.  He informed
> me that the dogs were not being sold by Petsmart but by an adoption
> agency.  Just the sign with a price on it was enough in my mind to
> think that the dogs were being sold in a Petsmart store.  Any
> comments?
>
> Bob M

Petsmart partners with local humane societies to offer an "Adopt a Pet"
center in their stores. The adoption fee is equivalent to what you
would pay adopting from your local shelter and all fees go to the
non-profit shelter budget. This is a Good Thing :-)

Katie

=====
~Katie Allison Granju~
Writing ~ Editing ~ Consulting