Re: [pyrnet] Petsmart

On 28 May 2001, at 9:34, vacman wrote:

>  I was recently upset this past weekend to visit a Petsmart store only
>  to see a group of dogs (mostly puppies in cages) with a sign over
>  them that read Adoption Dogs....$100.  I did no think that Petsmart
>  sold animals so I asked for the store manager.  He informed me that
>  the dogs were not being sold by Petsmart but by an adoption agency.
>  Just the sign with a price on it was enough in my mind to think that
>  the dogs were being sold in a Petsmart store.  Any comments?
>
> Bob M

Yes, I think I would assume the same thing.  The Petsmarts in NM
work with shelters and rescue groups and allow these groups to
hold adoption days at their stores.  My question, where were the
shelter or rescue representatives, they should have been there
handling the adoptions.  Did you find out who the adoption agency
was?

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico