Re: [pyrnet] The Spokane dog and rescue

Darrell, Well I'm the first to agree with you about what we deal with in
Texas.  And I do love my ranch breds, even with their imperfections!  And
of course I am big on the spay/neuter of those ranch breds, as well as
pet quality.

Neither am I going to argue about better methods of rescue, or how it
should be done.  But I do have to wonder if it "would" have been done?
It almost seems like this dog was judged, based on the "we can't rescue
every
dog " plan.  This is true, but then you also can't fault people for
trying.  Bashing away at someone is going to accomplish  nothing, nor is
insisting that you are the only ones who knows about dogs.  This gets to
the point of sounding like a power trip.

So while I agree with you, I also just can't see hammering away at
something that has been done, and I still give credit to Mer. for her
efforts!   :-)     Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas