[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010630

In a message dated 7/1/2001 12:01:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

<<<<<<<<<Well Beau only slammed me once. And that was plenty thank you!
LOL! He was
running in the yard and clipped me as he ran past. Spun me around and into
the dirt. One of my shoes flew 8 feet away. Boy was he ever ashamed when he
realized he hurt mommy! Poor baby!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This reminds me of when I got my first Pyr. "Daryl"----most of my friends
were "non-dog people, or," small dog people", ie:  "ankle biters"---
I kept telling them--these dogs are so big, they will hurt you without
meaning too---One of my best girlfriends, in particular I was a little
worried about, She's not only a little older ,but very infirm, (not aging
very well )--
She was over at my house one day----Daryl is playing with the other dogs-ran
past Her & "clipped" Her with his hip-She ended up across the room, Her
glasses were broken,She managed to "catch" Herself to keep from going down to
the floor by grabbing on   to a dog crate!  <sigh>Daryl never knew what he
did--My friend, from then on , made sure that She was sitting down when She
was around the dogs !
PS: Daryl has also "clipped me before-- I made 1 full turn in the air before
landing on my side!  I wasn't hurt--just "shook"--<BG>
Pam Croy
Pyralive@AOL.COM