Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010630

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2001 8:27 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010630

In a message dated 7/1/2001 12:01:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

This reminds me of when I got my first Pyr. "Daryl
One of my best girlfriends, in particular I was a little
worried about, She's not only a little older ,but very infirm, (
She was over at my house one day----Daryl is playing with the other dogs-ran
past Her & "clipped" Her with his hip-She ended up across the room, Her
glasses were broken,She managed to "catch" Herself to keep from going down to
the floor by grabbing on   to a dog crate!  PS: Daryl has also "clipped me before-- I made 1 full turn in the air before
landing on my side!  I wasn't hurt--just "shook"--<BG>
Pam Croy

I am glad your friend wasn't seriously hurt. I sometimes think pyrs have no idea how large they are.  And then there are times when I know that Beau is mindful of his size and matches his actions accordingly with various family members. He is so gentle with our son. Doesn't play roughly with him at all. He knows mommy is a little fragile. I have fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis. And is normally careful not to jump up on me or knock me down. With daddy he can go all out and play rough. When he jumps and prances and bounces I just make sure to stay our of his way! LOL!
Marie and Beau