Re: [pyrnet] new pyr owner

On 30 Jun 2001, at 23:11, Julie Johnston wrote:

> How about when you're out in public and you suddenly realize how many
> muddy paw prints are on your clothing, skin, etc.  heh heh.  I was at
> the bank and turned my palm up to accept money and there were about 3
> nice paw prints on my forearm. The teller just smiled.

A friend and I were consulting with an attorney last week.  I was
sitting by a window with the light behind me.  My friend was
starting to space out from all the legalese and looked over and saw
a hugh tuft of Pyr Hair on my shoulder LOL.  She almost cracked
up! Now how did that get there? <bg>.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico