[pyrnet] Re: Good for a laugh.

We have a good many windows in our house that are floor to ceiling types.
 I had been using the very large ice chest to get frozen food home from
the grocery store, now that the heat is working it's way up here in Texas
again.  After getting everything in the freezer it was pushed into the
dinette, in hopes of working it's way out the door.  As might be
expected, curtains are usually kept pulled across the windows in this
heat, until the sun is off that side of the house.

Yesterday I walked out to meet someone who had pulled in for directions.
I was standing on the sidewalk with my back toward the windows, talking
to this man.  Next thing I see his eyes work their way up, and up, and
his jaw drop
lower and lower, with a real look of alarm and concern.  Finally I had to
turn around to see what he was so upset about.  Somehow that silly
Gulliver got up on the ice chest, then proceeded to stand up with his
head looking out, and his paws on the glass, without ever parting the
lower portion of the curtains so it could be seen that he was standing on
something.  This poor man, probably thought the dog was 8' tall, at
least, on it's hind legs.  It actually was funny to see it, knowing what
the darn dog had done to achieve this spectacular look!  I just mumbled
something about..."Yes, some of them do get big" and tried to keep from
laughing!  After I couldn't help but laugh, thinking of this poor fellow
telling others about this dog, and them all thinking " What a fish story
this one is!!".  I honestly couldn't even give Gulliver the lecture about
not putting his paws up on the glass, when I walked back in, I was
laughing to hard!  :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas