Re: [pyrnet] chronic diarrhea

----- Original Message -----
From: "Janice Swenson" <janices@austin.rr.com>

I think this is somewhat of a myth.  They can be allergic to
anything in their food. >>

I didn't say that they couldn't be allergic to anything, I simply said that
the most often identified causes of food allergies in dogs are beef and
wheat.  This comes out of a (and perhaps more than one) university study and
I learned it from a canine nutritionist who (heaven forbid) is the principal
nutritionist for one of the largest high end dog food companies.  Yes, dogs
like people can be allergic to most anything.

Linda