Re: [pyrnet] Re:Q

Sariena, Yes I've used mane and tail on the horses, and it is good.  Must
try it on the dogs.  I kept our little Shih-Tzu in a full coat for over 9
years, before giving her a short "do".  People would comment all the time
on " Well I don't have the kind of time, you must have more time than you
know what to do with?"  It would take me less than 10 min. a day to run a
brush and comb through her coat.  I would always think, if you don't have
ten minutes, why bother having the dog?

Actually on the Pyrs. I do prefer them to be soft and fluffy rather than
the protective oils getting too heavy, so ours probably do get bathed
more than most (3-4 weeks) , non-show dogs.  I just think it is less work
than to brush through an oily coat.  When they are brushed it
reconditions the coat pretty quickly anyway, I have found.
In any event I think their skin is healthier when the coat is soft and
fluffy and air gets through to the skin.  Just what goes on around here,
but I will try the Mane and Tail on them.  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka