[pyrnet] Fw: Toxicity from new OTC cat flea drops

Hey, Guys!!!!!!!!    Ya'll take a listen to what I'm tellin' ya!!!!  My neighbor, Sherilyn, has a cat, Batman, and he went into seizures.  This is not something you want to put on your cats.

I also talked to my vet about it.  They've seen several cases where it was bad and one that was really bad.  If you've used this product on your animals (cats) you need to seek the attention of a vet as quickly as you can.  They will give the cat a few shots and monitor the cat to ensure against serious seizures.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!  Those of you that have cats and want to know the score, please take the time to call YOUR vet and ask questions.  If you have a cat, just get the Frontline that the vet carries.  There's not enough price difference to make a whoop and you have the secure feeling that your four-legged baby will benefit rather than harm.

Thanks for reading this and ya'll have a safe and happy Independence Day!

Bridget, Bear and Sugar Bear

Subject: Fw: Toxicity from new OTC cat flea drops
 Thought I would pass this along in case any of you own a cat!