Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20010703-1

--- Pyralive@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 7/3/2001 5:17:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:
>

> > What do you do about their fur? On country property it is hard to
> keep the
> > fur from matting and when it does it doesn't breathe for them.

If my Pyr were a working LGD, I think I would clip him short -- not
shave him -- in the summer. As it is, he lounges on the AC vents from
May until October  and goes to the groomer once a month ;-) It's a
tough life he has!

Katie

Pyrs as Pets at: http://www.hometown.aol.com/oxymomkate/

=====